CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

20 Random Facts...

DAY 1! List 20 random facts about yourself. 1. My favorite color is yellow. 2. I was born on my parent's anniversary. 3. I'm afraid of birds...big time. 4. I'm currently in the Emergency Medical Services program at the University of Utah. 5. I have to listen to a Matchbox Twenty song in its entirety every time its on, my favorite band. 6. I'm from Las Vegas, NV. 7. I plan to transfer to the University of Nevada Las Vegas to finish my bachelors degree and get a jump on my Physician's Assistant graduate school. 8. I can quote Step Brothers on the spot...any time, any place. 9. My eyes change colors between blue and green. 10. I was a cheerleader through middle school and high school, and we were the state champs my senior year! 11. Im the middle child...not as bad as people make it out to be. 12. I speak fluent sarcasm. 13. I avoid serious conversations by jokes that aren't really THAT funny. 14. During basketball season I'm a Rebels fan all the way. GO REBS! 15. I used to want to be a marine biologist just so I could be a dolphin trainer at Sea World...after a cruise to Mexico with some snorkeling I changed my mind pretty quick. 16. I'm quite uncoordinated. 17. I've always wanted to be able to speak another language, but then I think about the work involved and...eh. 18. One day I will travel to Italy because I can. 19. I'd pick a night in with Chinese Take-out over a whole lot of options. 20. I'm doing this in my linguistics class and ran out of time. BYE!

0 comments: