3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
Oh where to begin...I guess I will start with my MOM.
My mom is my best friend in this crazy world. She taught me good and well how to grow up to be a strong and independent woman and to always be true to myself.I miss this woman everyday that I'm not home and couldn't even fathom what my life would be without her. She keeps me sane when everything else seems to go wrong and I am forever grateful to be able to call her my mother. I can't wait until I move back to Vegas to hang out with her whenever I want!
And now...my DAD.
My dad is my ultimate motivator, my financial advisor, and my go to guy on all things fixable. He is the one that keeps me in line and puts things into perspective. He is the coolest guy, and the one who makes me want to strive to do great things with my life. My dad holds a lot of roles in my life, but most of all he is my support in all that I choose to do.
Obviously words can't describe the love I have for both of my parents, but I can say that I was blessed to grow up in a household filled with unconditional love and support from these two amazing people.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment